Roadie for a Day Contest Official Rules
2. ENTRY. Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. (PT) January 25th, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm (PT) on May 31st, 2019 (“Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, all Entrants must submit a completed online entry form available at www.playdrums.com/2019idm and submit it via the respective website. All designated information must be submitted to be eligible to enter and win. Limit one entry per individual and per email address. Entries must be received by PMC’s servers no later than 11:59 (PT) on May 31st, 2019. No automated entries accepted; incorrect, incomplete, untimely, lost, misaddressed, misdirected or unverifiable entries are void.
3. ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
The winner will be chosen by random drawing from all eligible entries received by PMC. The winner will be notified by email, to the email address given on the entry form, and the winner must respond to PMC’s email notification within 5 calendar days or prize winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing. If the prize notification is unclaimed or returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prizewinner is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and other costs pertaining to the awarded prize. The prizewinner agrees to allow PMC to use the winner’s name (whether in print publication, online, or other means of communication), without compensation, to notify the public of their winnings and may be required to sign a publicity release.
5. PRIZES AND THEIR VALUE. One (1) Grand Prize: The winner will attend a Cindy Blackman Santana concert and receive 2 backstage passes to hang our as “Roadie for a day”. Winner will be identified on PMC’s website at www.playdrums.com. PMC is not responsible for lost or mis-delivered prizes due to entrant’s inaccurate or improper address information. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes permitted except at the sole discretion of PMC.
6. INTERNET. If, for any reason, PMC is unable to conduct this Contest as planned due to technical failures, such as those caused by a computer virus, hacking, other unauthorized interference, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of PMC which obstructs or otherwise adversely affects the proper administration, reliability, fairness, or integrity of the Contest, PMC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person found to have interfered or tampered with the Contest, and if deemed necessary by PMC, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. PMC assumes no responsibility for any failure in transmission, however caused, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, communications line failure, theft or destruction of information or unauthorized access to entries, their damage or alteration. PMC is not responsible for its failure to receive any email or entry form due to software failure, technical problems, human error or transmission congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s, or any other person’s, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading of any materials in this Contest. CAUTION: PMC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER PENALTIES, OR REMEDIES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FROM ANY PERSON(S) ATTEMPTING TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE CONDUCT OF THIS CONTEST OR TO DAMAGE THE WEBSITE.
If a dispute arises over the identity of the person who transmitted an entry via an identified email address, the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at time of entry will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address by an internet access
provider, online provider or other organization (e.g. business, education institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addressees for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any entry sent through the use of an automated sending device will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid entry.
8. RELEASE. By participating in this Contest, all entrants and prize winners release, discharge, and hold harmless Percussion Marketing Council and it’s respective members, affiliates, and agencies, including, without limitation, their respective officers, directors, shareholder and employees (collectively “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability or claims for any injury, loss, illness, litigation or damages arising out of their participation in the Contest and/or the acceptance, use, misuse, non-use or possession of the prize. Released Parties are not responsible for printing or typographic errors in any Contest or related material or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, postage due, and/or illegible entries or mail. If, in PMC’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of a virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud technical failures or other causes beyond PMC’s control corrupt the administration, securities, fairness integrity or proper play of the Contest and award the prize from all eligible entries received to date tampering with any portion of the Contest, PMC reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual and/or void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Contest, or to terminate the Contest and conduct a drawing to award the prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the date of such action. In the event that any dispute arises regarding the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules, participants agree that the dispute shall be resolved by applying the laws of California and that it shall be resolved by and within the courts of that state.
10. SPONSOR. Percussion Marketing Council, PO Box 33252; Cleveland, OH 44133; Tel: 440.582.7006